G 2-7, THE SUPERIOR WORKSHOP COMPRESSOR
The G 2-7 models are the smallest rotary screw compressors in our portfolio – but they pack a punch in every way. They are the ideal solution for small companies, workshops and operations with an infrequent compressed air demand that are looking to expand.
WHAT MAKES THE G2-7 THE IDEAL SMALL COMPRESSOR?
- Plug-and-play, one-person installation.
- A premium-efficiency motor lowers energy use and costs.
- A low-vibration screw element minimizes noise to allow installation close to the point of use.
- Easy to operate thanks to its Elektronikon® Base controller.
- Service indications and visual alerts help ensure optimal working order.
- Choose between a floor- and a tank-mounted model. Different receiver sizes are available.
- A refrigerant dryer can be fully integrated for dry, quality air without taking up extra space.
- Prevent condensation at low loads and improve reliability with the optional oil heater.
G 2-7 VS PISTON COMPRESSOR – WHO DOES IT BETTER?
|G 2-7 SCREW COMPRESSOR||PISTON COMPRESSOR|
|Total Cost of Ownership|